I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You're So Cool.

Project 4 of my Simply Betty Stamps Challenge: Color every image in the Simply Betty Collection. That's over 500 images not including the new releases this year. Want to know the details? Click HERE.

For this project, I started with the Simply Betty stamp, The Mortician's Daughter. The great thing about using this image is that it comes with a FREE tutorial on how to color two-toned hair. I decided to use a combination of gray and purple with my Copic markers.

Skin: E21, E11, E51, E04
Hair: V04, V06, W7, W9



I added a die cut flower from Joy Crafts and the sentiment from CardzTV, "Just Saying" set.  
To complete the card, I used a gate fold template cutting file from Birds Cards and tied it with a bow. 


Challenge Entered
Stamping Sensations: Anything Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.