I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Mad Hatter

It's time for another card challenge with Cardz TV stamps. I'm thrilled that the challenge is to use a shamrock or clover. If you are like me and many other crafters, you have trinkets for every occasion and holiday. I have these super shiny green coins for St. Patrick's Day that I have been eager to use. 


To create the card, I stared with the background paper from Close to My Heart (scraps), next I cut the frames from Elegant Edges in Cricut Explore, and then, I used the KaDoodle Bug cutting file, Irish Kids to cut the hat (and inked it with brown for an aged look). I added that shiny coin, and the sentiment from CardzTV, the Happy Day's set. 


Challenges Entered:
Ruby's Rainbow: Anything Green
Ooh La La Creations: Anything Green






3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Faith!!! Love the hat, the mats and the great papers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card💚 ! That hat is so cute and I love the aged look to it!😄
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card for this special occasion. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. I'm sorry my comment is late. Caz

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.