I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Awesomeness

How much fun is this image by Stamping Bella, called the right shoes?

As soon as I saw her, I knew I wanted to try to color those shoes with real depth and dimension in the shadows of the bow and the heel of the shoe. I deviated from a traditional red or black shoe, and went with sassy turquoise. 

The sentiment is from a funky set from C.C. Designs, the Teen Scene set. 


2 comments:

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.