I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Get Your Blog Candy Here

How many times have you purchased a craft item only to find out that you already had that item? 


Honestly, I can't count how many times this happens. But I put those extras to side because you never know when they might become handy. With that in mind, I'm giving away some Blog Candy to three lucking followers. 

How does it work: 

1. You MUST follow my blog. That means you must click the Join This Site button on the top left. 

2. You MUST answer the following question in the comments: What supply did you buy more than once without knowing it? Have you ever bought THREE of the same thing??

It's that easy. 
I will randomly pick three winners that are followers and posted in the comments. 

What are the prizes:

1. A brand new set of Cricut Explore Pens for the writing function in Design Space. (I also have a set of pens for the Expression 2). 

2. A brand new set of Sweet & Sassy Stamps called Keep in Touch. 

3. A brand new heart banner die cut from La-La Land Craft Dies. 

Rules:
Due to shipping costs, I can only ship within the United States. 

Winners will be picked one week from today, so Thursday the 26th. 

Good Luck. 


11 comments:

  1. I always seem to buy stickers I already have because they seem to get stuck in a corner so easily. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that with stickers, but I haven't been using a lot of stickers lately. I don't even know what is in my stash!!

      Delete
    2. You won some blog candy (Sweet & Sassy stamp set). Email me at scrapbookerphd@gmail.com.

      Delete
  2. The supply that I have bought without remembering I had some is adhesive tape refills. I've gotten home and found that I've had as many as 12. And yes I often buy more than three at one time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny. I always feel like I'm going to run out of adhesive, so I am constantly buying more.

      Delete
  3. I bought some of the same paints on accident several times, and stamps a couple times as well....never got three of the same thing that I know of unless I was planning on it like stickers or gems or something like that where its a pack that will run out and there aren't that many...especially because I don't live close to the city and its hard for me to make it to the art store when I want to go...I also bought glue and stuff a lot...and have bought the same ink colors and stuff...so I am making a planner full of an inventory of what I have with inks and paint and dies and stamps and everything that I think is important...I don't think I will put stickers or adhesive in there since those run out and I use them so much its nice to have back ups on hand...though stickers not sure but sequins and gems and stuff I like to have a lot....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A planner is a good idea. I bet I'd be able to organize my craft room if I did that!!! Obviously, I buy duplicates all the time otherwise I wouldn't be hosting this blog candy LOL

      Delete
  4. Let's see, I have bought duplicates in stamps, stencils, markers, and punches. I have definitely bought 3 of the same marker on more than one occasion. LOL! I've been in the store and seen a color, and think "Oh that's pretty, I need that one", then get home to find I liked it so much, I had already bought 2 other times! Oh well, at least I had a back up. :) I don't have a Cricut, so I've never duplicated those, but I have duplicated dies before too. But I guess you can't have too many dies! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly you won some blog candy (Cricut Explore pens). Email me at scrapbookerphd@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. I have been known to buy duplicate ink pads and embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia - You won some blog candy (La La Land Die Cut). Email me at scrapbookerphd@gmail.com

      Delete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.