I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Bubbilicous

How exciting is it when you find a brand new stamp company! For me, it means immediately buying loads of images and getting to work. That's how this card came into being. I just learned about Redonkadoodles, a fun digital stamp company, and this image, Bubbilicious Babe is my first purchase. 



I colored Bubbilicious with my Copics:
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: N2, N4, N6, N8
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04

To really capture the transparency of the nightie, I only added a soft pink to the artist lines and did not color those areas. It is more like a soft brush stroke. 

I cut her out with two layers of Spellbinders die cuts, and added the sentiment from CardzTV, the Hugs & Kisses stamp set. The silver hearts are from my stash. 

Challenges Entered:
Paradise of Stamps: Valentine's Day




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.