I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kimono Marci

I'm so excited to find these Kimono images at La La Land. This on is Kimono Umbrella Marci. I love the orange and turquoise coloring based on the Challenge over at Color Q

I'm learning to color pleating at Kit and Clowder in the Coloring class, so this one was a simple pleat shading. The lantern is a 3D lantern with fringe, and the lantern is a die cut from Spellbinders with some orange gems in the corner. 



Challenges Entered



1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love this image. Thank you for playing along with us at TTCRD's Challenge. Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.