I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Happy Easter

Here it is! Project 27 of my Simply Betty Stamps Challenge: Color every image in the Simply Betty Collection. That's over 500 images not including the new releases this year. I just know I will get to 30 this week... I am super motivated thanks to you and all of your positive feedback, but I have a long way to go. Come join my blog and cheer me on while I work my way through the Simply Betty Catalog.

I'm a tad late on an Easter card, but I couldn't resist coloring this Easter "Bunny." I have been experimenting with blonde hair, and I think I got just the right combination here with a blend of Copic yellows and browns.

I kept her clean and simple with a small floral embellishment in the corner and a 3D sentiment with gems at the top. 



Challenges Entered
Crafty Gals Corner: Any Holiday
Scrap-Creations: Easter
Incy Wincy Designs: Clean and Simple
AAA Cards: Easter Colors + CAS
That Craft Place: Easter/Spring



7 comments:

  1. Super cute image Faith and I love the combination of pink and turquoise together - they just pop off the card! Thanks for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs this week and good luck with the rest of your colouring challenge!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and sassy image, perfectly coloured.
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expert coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week - Colette DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sassy Easter card - and perfectly coloured! Thank you so much for sharing with us at AAA Cards this week! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo la la! Super cute with a little sassiness going on. Thanks for linking it up at Crafty Gals and have fun coloring up all those images! 500 is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.