I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Banannas

It's that time of year when many of our challenge blogs ask for GREEN projects. Now, green can symbolize many things: St. Patrick's Day, spring, or even Earth Day which is coming up this month. I was inspired to use green, and I made a little love note to put in my husband's briefcase. 

I started with this adorable sentiment from the Silly Valentine's Day stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I inked the edges in green and added green bling. I used a bright crosshatch patterned paper because it has loads of spring colors (including green) and mat that on green. I used that same green cardstock to cut the heart banner by La La Land. 



Challenges Entered



3 comments:

  1. So cute and full of fun. hank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sentiment! That banner is very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

    Sabina

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.