I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

You've Been Photo Bombed!!!

Challenge #13: THREE die cuts & add some sparkle

It's time for another challenge at ScrapbookerPhD, and this time, I'm excited to be showcasing on of the svg files from our sponsor: Designs on Cloud 9.





For my project, I'm using their Selfie cutting file for the Photo Bomb die cut. I have to say that this svg file from Designs on Cloud 9 was perfect. Here's why... A couple of weeks ago, I was at a park with my husband and our dogs. I went to get some ice cream, and as I was walking back, there was a family trying to take a photo. A teenager walking toward them jumped right in front of the photo. Total photo bomb. I laughed so hard. Good thing the family were good sports and laughed along too. 

Three Die Cuts: photo bomb, film strip, arrow

The sparkle on the card is in the sparks on the bomb. I cut them from glitter paper. The camera is this cool brad that I have in my stash. 




Challenges
Cardz for Guys: Photo/Camera




3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by to let you know you were a winner last Saturday at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Here is a link to the blog post and you can contact me via the contact feature on the side of the blog so I can get you in contact with the sponsor to redeem your prize.
    http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/08/winners-announced-for-christmas-in-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the story of your card idea lol..
    FABulous colours, sparkle and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.