I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Not Very Merry



It's challenge time at Exploring Cricut and More. This time we are hosting a Blog Hop, and the theme is Christmas in July. I've noticed many projects themed with Christmas in July, so I hope one more isn't too much. Maybe that's why I went with a Not Very Merry theme in my Merry Grinchmas card. Isn't this hilarious. I found this SVG file at PPnB and knew it was the way to go. This was such fun to put together; the only real choices I made were the small Christmas embellishments in the bottom corner. 


Blog Hop:

Annette   www.mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com
Sharon    www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com

Faith        www.thecraftingprofessor.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE

Donna     www.wwwkindredkreations.blogspot.com 

Rae Ann   www.joyinart.blogspot.com

Emily       www.emilyqueenofallthingscrafty.blogspot.com

Michelle N  www.justanutterpapercrafter.blogspot.com

Christi      www.tidbitsoftexas.com

Liz             www.unikbyyes.blogspot.com

Tina          www.thescrappinrabbit.blogspot.com

Katrina    www.scrappyhorses.blogspot.com

Michelle S www.cricutcrazyscrapper.blogspot.com

Diane      www.happyscrapperdiane.blogspot.com

Challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Christmas in July
Creative Knockouts: Christmas in July
Southern Girls Challenge: Christmas is Coming
Jellypark Challenges: Christmas in July
Hiding in my Craft Room: Christmas in July
Send a Smile for Kids Challenge: Christmas in July





23 comments:

  1. I love this card Faith!!! You always do a fabulous job for the team and so glad you are with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card and who doesn't love the Grinch!! Great embellies:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very cute! The sentiment is very unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful holiday classic but to see it in a creative way makes me smile and brings back more memories. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome. The movie is one of my favorite holiday classics but this card makes me relive memories. Love it.

    (i had commented before but under onecreativearmyspouse and i apologize i didnt mean to use my blog name since its private)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is that!! Loving that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How totally cute! Love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To cute and that's my son's favorite Christmas movie. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Faith!!! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute Christmas card! I saw it on the Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge link up and just had to come over to see it in more detail. I am now a follower and would love it if you came over to visit my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your "not so merry" project, what a clever idea. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this...Sorry but on this occasion we cannot include this in the draw for the prize as you've linked to more than 8 challenges including our's. I hope you'll play along next time. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts for our 'Christmas in July' challenge.
    Hugs Helen (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, can you delete that comment...proper one coming up...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts for our 'Christmas in July' challenge.
    Hugs Helen (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute, LOVE the Grinch. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun!! That awesome card title looks fab against the stripey background. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can be a Grinch around Christmas when all I have to get done starts piling up on me. Therefore, your card is perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute, very fun and festive :-)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.