I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

What a Pear!



It's time to share a project for Exploring Cricut and More. This time, I decided I wanted to go clean and simple. I wanted to make a card for my husband. No special occasion, a "just because" card. So I turned to my Cardz TV stamp set, Garden Greetings. My favorite saying  was "what a pear," and I knew I could find just the right pear shape from my Cricut stash. Sure enough, I found a wonder pear on the Just Because Cards cartridge. I finished the card with orange bling around the sentiment. 


Challenges Entered:
PDE Linky Party: Food



7 comments:

  1. This would make a cute idea for an anniversary card too! Love the clean and simple look to this card-very cute!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy's Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Faith!! Love the pears and the perfect sentiment.
    Thank you so very much for joining our 'Food/Beverage' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to make this for my husband for our anniversary too. What are the dimensions of the pears?
    dolphin6859@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the textured paper and the bling. Thanks so much for sharing with Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
    DT Glenna @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.